Saturday, June 18, 2011
CANON EOS 5D Mark II Kit
* 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color), wide range ISO setting of 100-6400 (expandable L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600).
* Full HD Video Capture at 1920x1080 resolution and manual exposure control capability.
* Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction as well as reduced image noise.
* High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body.
* Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video.
* 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection.
* Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor.
* Compatible with over 60 Canon EF Lenses and most EOS System accessories.
Model Type Full Frame Digital SLR
Max. Image Resolution 21.1 megapixels
* 21.1 million effective pixels
* 36.0 x 24.0 mm CMOS sensor
* 3:2 aspect ratio
Image Processor Canon DIGIC 4
Dust Reduction System Yes
* Automatic sensor cleaning
* Manual cleaning of sensor
* Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
Still Image Size
* 5616 x 3744 pixels
* 4080 x 2720 pixels
* 2784 x 1856 pixels
Still Image Formats
* JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original)
* sRAW1, sRAW2, RAW+JPEG
Movie Formats MOV (Video: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
* Recording size: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 640 x 480 (SD)
Lens Mount Canon EF lens mount
* include EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
* 9-point CMOS sensor
* TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
* AF working range: EV -0.5 – 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
Auto Focus Modes
* AI Focus
* One Shot
* AI Servo
* 35-zone TTL full-aperture metering
* Metering range: EV 1-20 (at 23°C/73°F with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
AE Lock and AE Bracketing
* Auto : Applied in One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering when focus is achieved
* Manual : By AE lock button
Exposure Compensation +/- 2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
* ISO 100-6400 (in 1/3-stop or 1-stop increments)
* ISO 100-3200 set automatically
* Extension settable (with C.Fn.I-3-1): ISO 50 (L), 12800 (H1), 25600 (H2)
* High Tone Priority settable: ISO 200 – 6400
* Vertical-travel, mechanical, electronically-controlled, focal-plane shutter
* 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., 1/8000 to 30 sec.
* X-Sync: 1/200 sec
White Balance Auto, Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Custom, Color temperature setting (2500-10000K) White balance correction and white balance bracketing features provided
* Eye-level pentaprism
* 98% frame coverage
* Magnification: 0.71x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
* Eyepoint: 21 mm
* Dioptric adjustment: -3.0 to +1.0m-1
* Focusing screen : Interchangeable (2 types sold seperately), Eg-A standard focusing screen provided
* 3.0" 3:2 TFT LCD
* 920,000 pixels
* Coverage : Approx. 100%
* E-TTL II auto flash with EX-series Speedlites
* Still photo shooting and movie shooting
* Quick mode (Phase-difference detection) Live mode, Live face detection mode (Contrast detection) Manual focusing (5x/10x magnification possible)
* Evaluating metering with the image sensor (still photos) / Center-weighted average metering (movies)
* Magnify optional (5x or 10x at any point on the screen)
* Single + Info
* 4-image index, 9-image index
* Image Rotation
Storage Compact Flash (Type I or II), UDMA
* USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
* Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable
* HDMI mini OUT terminal
* Battery Pack LP-E6
* At 73°F/23°C : 850 shots
* At 0°C/32°F : 750 shots.
Dimensions (W x H x D) 152 x 113.5 x 75 mm
Weight 810 g (body only)
Warranty 1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor